Monday, September 28, 2009

10/10: COTA Biketoberfest Work Party

Thanks to Dave Caplan for all of his volunteer work on behalf of Central Oregon Trail Alliance! Lend a hand if you can. -hoc
--------

Hey trail users!

COTA and I sure could use your help on 10/10 for a morning of trail work. For this year's Biketoberfest, I'll be leading a crew up Farewell. If you've been up there recently you know Farewell has had a hard summer and could really use some love to get it ready for next year.

I know many of you have been out riding and running the trails for the last 6 months or more... how about giving back a few hours of your time to help maintain this amazing resource?

If you, or any of your friends can join me, please let me know beforehand, so that I can be sure to have a tool for you. Following the trail work, at 2PM, there will be a BBQ and party at the Wanoga parking lot

Thanks!
Dave

*********************
Dave Caplan
Feedback Graphics

No comments: