Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Call For Help from Rise Up

This from Bend artist Sheri Foster. -hoc
-----------------

Hi Folks,
I am wondering if you would like to help in the Art For India Fundraiser OR if you would like to donate an artful item for the auction. It doesn't need to be much...last year we had items that sold for between $10 and $500, but it needs to be artful( I looked around my house and donated some items). I am also looking for volunteers that might want to help. Here's some ideas:
1.Paint an Adirondack chair...they sold well last year. I'll supply the kit and finish with a clear coat.
2.Pre-sell tickets to the fundraiser.
3.If you work with kids, get them involved in donating an art project or something.
4.Sell sponsorships for the event
5.Help with organization of the event
6.Donate auction item
If you have any desire to help in any way, please contact me. Thanks and have a great day.

Sheri Foster

RISE UP INTERNATIONAL
sherilfoster@yahoo.com
Cell 503.551.5174

RISE UP INDIA weblog
http://riseupindia.wordpress.com/

No comments: